Brandwood Clinic takes it very seriously if a member of business support team or practitioner is treated in an abusive or violent way.
The Clinic supports a ‘Zero Tolerance’ stance for all members of the Brandwood Family. To successfully provide these services a mutual respect between all the staff and clients has to be in place. All our staff aim to be polite, helpful, and sensitive to all clients’ individual needs and circumstances. They would respectfully remind clients that very often staff could be confronted with a multitude of varying and sometimes difficult tasks and situations, all at the same time. The staff understand that clients do not always act in a reasonable manner and will take this into consideration when trying to deal with a misunderstanding or complaint.
However, aggressive, violent or abusive behaviour, will not be tolerated and may result in you being removed from further treatment with the clinic.
In order for the clinic to maintain good relations with their clients the clinic would like to ask all its clients to read and take note of the occasional types of behaviour that would be found unacceptable:
- Using bad language or swearing at clinic staff and or practitioners; in person, via telephone, text and in written communication.
- Any physical violence towards any member of the Brandwood Family or other clients, such as pushing or shoving.
- Verbal abuse towards the staff in any form including verbally insulting the staff.
- Racial abuse and sexual harassment will not be tolerated within this clinic.
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to staff will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot.
- Causing damage/stealing from the Clinic’s premises, staff or clients.
We ask you to treat your practitioner and our staff courteously at all times.