>>>3D Scatter Treatment at Brandwood
3D Scatter Treatment at Brandwood 2015-12-19T13:21:30+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat 3D Scatter Treatment at Brandwood

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #2951 |

I have had SMP for 2 years and was treated by Simon previously.
    When I learned that Simon had launched Brandwood Clinic, I was very interested in finding out about any new SMP techniques which were on offer. After conversations with Simon I discovered they had a new 3D SMP treatment which is a new technique pioneered by himself and Paul..
    As I had previously been treated by Simon for my 2D treatment, I was more than happy to leave myself entirely in his hands, and when I booked my 2 appointments I wasn’t disappointed. Simon and his staff were very welcoming and made me feel very relaxed..
    Simon explained everything about the new treatment to me in great detail and I was very pleased with the results.
    My hair now looks like a buzz haircut which has grown over a couple of days instead of just a flat 2D look like I had previous.
    I would fully recommend Brandwood clinic for this type of treatment as nothing is too much trouble for Simon as he listens and suggests the best way forward to achieve maximum results for your own personal look..

Rob
    Participant

Nothing beats recommendation from former clients.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW