>>>3D Treatment with Alopecia Areata
3D Treatment with Alopecia Areata 2016-03-29T13:14:48+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat 3D Treatment with Alopecia Areata

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #2977 |

It’s now just over two weeks since my final 3D treatment and I’ve been blown away by how much it has improved the look.
    I was so happy with the initial SMP treatment carried out by Simon 18 months ago that I was a bit nervous about making any adjustments but I’m so glad that I took his advice to ‘upgrade’.
    With the original 2D treatment I would have to shave my head every morning otherwise the hair would begin to stand out against the SMP. Since the 3D treatment I only shave it every three days as both the hair and the SMP seem to marry up together perfectly.
    Well done Simon and Paul for inventing and refining another technique that truly changes peoples lives.

Rob
    Participant

Great news! Glad you’re happy.

JonnyW

Thank you Rob – very much appreciated.

Weetabixhead
    Participant

Hi Jon congrats on your new look , are you the same person in the videos I’ve seen on you tube ? If so your treatment before the 3D looks great ,to have Alopecia it must ave really been a traumatic thing to experience , so to now feel free from its appearance must be a great feeling for you and your loved ones . So this 3D technique , did Simon have to work all of your scalp due to the alopecia and how many days do you let your existing hair grow now ? Also can you provide pics , I’m sure the forum community would love to see this .

JonnyW

Hi there.
    Yes that’s me in the video. Thank you for your kind words – very much appreciated. As you can tell, the SMP has been a real life changer for me and the 3D treatment is the icing on the cake. Yes Simon did the 3D scatter everywhere and even gave me some subtle side burns as well! I shaved my head on Wednesday morning and again this morning (Saturday) but it could have lasted until tomorrow at a push so every 3-4 days. It looks so much better with a few days hair growth and I’ve had quite a few positive comments since the treatment.
    I’ll definitely download some photos over the next few days.
    Cheers.

Weetabixhead
    Participant

Another fantastic story and how smp at Brandwood can help people with all hairloss issues , i bet you never thought you would ever be able to grow your remaining hair and look like a regular guy with a short haircut , love it how this helps people be happy again . Congrats again dude , look forward to seeing your pics .

brandwood
    Keymaster

I’m sure Jon won’t mind me sharing his new photos. The 3D treatment was performed in March and these pics are from July, so you can see how well it has held up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW