>>>After 5 years sitting on the fence…
After 5 years sitting on the fence… 2016-04-06T17:21:06+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat After 5 years sitting on the fence…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #2978 |

… yesterday I had my first session and, wow. My main concern was about dot size, and it lasts about 5 seconds to go away, the time took me to go from the traitment chair where Mr. Clark was doing his magic to the mirror. Looks are surprisingly little. And by little, I mean, little just after applied, so let along when they’ve faded.

24 hours later, redness has gone at 90%, and of course, dots look dark and lines stright -due to redness, as specilly dot size and colour at this moment-, I know the real magic happens on the 2nd session, this Friday for me, so I’m looking forward to it.

We went with a Brandwood 40 (which equivals to a HIS 32), and probably we’ll go with a HIS 28 for this second session (even though I let it in Paul hands). Simon was there also, coming in every so and then giving his opinion and along with Paul deciding the next step as a team.

They’re such a nice guys. I feel much happier, even though the treatment doesn’t look well at this point -and that’s only in reference to being unfinished, it looks as it supposed to do at this point-. A bit of oil but nothing else and too straight at the moment.

Cheers guys.

Rob
    Participant

Just checking in hoping to see if you had posted HK. I recall being elated after my first session because of what of just how bad I felt I looked after shaving my head so short ready for treatment. But when I look back now I realise that what I had after just one session didn’t look great at all. You know and I know that you just have the template, tomorrow the artist goes to work.
    Best of luck and I look forward to hearing how it went and how you feel after the second session.
    Cheers, Rob

Postman Tat
    Participant

Job started HK by 3rd session it will be JOB DONE!!!!! you went too the right place too start with so your gonna be looking the dogs soon m8 , I went too the back street boys lol !!!!!! Mines coming on and look better every day HK good luck for Friday and you will be amazed after 2nd session ;) Well you no the drill anyhow m8 :)

Weetabixhead
    Participant

Robbie your treatment looks vey nice indeed , you can see how softer it has become with Simon working his magic on them side profiles and your hairline . I was wondering and would love to know how he managed to achieve that being as your side profiles were ruined by Fat Paul at the other provider ? . This is another example of quality practitioner who can rescue bad work against a practitioner who is poor at his job . Keep up the posts ROB and congrats on your new fresh SMP , once again it looks the cats knackers !

Weetabixhead
    Participant

Sounds like its going exactly to plan , will you post pics up after your treatment has finished please .

Postman Tat
    Participant

Will do WBH I’m way way happier now m8 looks and looking a lot better :P

Weetabixhead
    Participant

Lol Postie Tat are you hijacking HK thread ? although this saves me going on to your post now and asking the same question .

TO HairKiller , please will you post your after pics just like Postie TAT will … thanks !

Herkilla
    Participant

Hey guys,
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Yesterday I landed in Spain, on Friday the 8th I had my second session. Paul and Simon agreed to go with a shade 28 (former HIS numeration, something like a 34 at Brandwood I believed). Paul did my entire head during about 4 hours, and wow. He was very satisfied, because how well I had kept ink from 1st session and because how well had 2nd gone.
    It is still quite dark, it’s more like I’ve buzzed my head instead of shaving it, but it’s just day 2 after 2nd session. Dots are amazingly little and it looks already super natural. I’m just diying for being allowed to get a shower on my head, but well it’s the price (and it’s worth).
    Probably I’ll have a third done and I’ll post some pictures, but I’m over the moon.
    I’ve enjoyed every single second and I’ve met such nice people there in England, starting from Paul, Simon and all the Brandwood staff (I would need two lifes to thank them enough, as human beings and as professionals) and all the nice English people I’ve met whom had helped me a lot in every single aspect I’ve needed.
    I’ll keep you updated guys. Any questions don’t hesitate in asking me. :)

Rob
    Participant

Really happy for you buddy, glad you enjoyed the process and am really looking forward to finally seeing some pics of this chap whom I ‘ve known of for over 3.5 years! :-)

Herkilla
    Participant

Thanks Rob! I’ll update some pics for sure.
    I’m on day 5th after 2nd session and I’ve just got my first shower, what a feeling! I’ve removed tons of oil, and treatment look awesome, and lighter than how it was at the beggining. I think I’ll probably need a 3rd session, even though it looks awesome in 90% of lights, yellow lights makes it disappear somehow -you know what I mean- I think a bit more density (I’ve had only one session at shade HIS-28, the first one was something like HIS-32/34) and maybe dropping to HIS-26 will be perfect, although the shade will be Paul’s decision (I trust him 100%). Anyway I think I’m supposed to wait at least 1 or 2 more weeks…
    What are your thoughts based on your experience? More density or darker pigments? Or both?
    Cheers. :)

Rob
    Participant

Personally one or two week is too little in my opinion.
    I’d advise waiting a month at least. We all heal and fade at differing rates dependant upon how active our immune systems are at attacking the ‘foreign invader’
    I’m really pleased to hear how happy you are so far. That’s the best possible news after you’ve waited so long, I knew you’d be happy with Paul, there are no better practitioners anywhere!

Rob
    Participant

Personally one or two week is too little in my opinion.
    I’d advise waiting a month at least. We all heal and fade at differing rates dependant upon how active our immune systems are at attacking the ‘foreign invader’
    I’m really pleased to hear how happy you are so far. That’s the best possible news after you’ve waited so long, I knew you’d be happy with Paul, there are no better practitioners anywhere!
    Added Density and use a darker pigment will both darken your treatment but my advise is to leave it solely to Paul’s discretion mate and take advice from nobody other than him or Simon.

Herkilla
    Participant

Thanks Robby.
    I know you were in Tenerife I believe with your family so I have a question about tanning. I want to play it safe so until the 45 days mark I won’t be directly exposed to sun (know it’s 30 days, but I rather play it safe) but apart of getting sunscreen, I’d like to get a bit of colour also in my head, so instead of looking grey it would look a bit darker because of having a layer os tan skin over the treatment (I don’t know if I’m explaining myself), have you been able to catch a bit of sun on your head Robby?

Rob
    Participant

Yes for sure Hairkiller! Whilst I do regularly apply a high factor suncream to stop my head from burning, I’m not frightened at all of exposing my head to the sunshine. There is no doubt in my mind that a nice suntan compliments the treatment a great deal.
    I just use factor 30 and try and be careful in the Midday sun and if I’m going to be exposed for a duration (say a long walk) then perhaps I may consider a cap or hat but I certainly don’t hide under a hat.

Herkilla
    Participant

You’re the boss Sir. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW