>>>AHead of the game…..
AHead of the game….. 2015-12-21T11:47:40+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat AHead of the game…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    #2953 |

Some people are born to excel and be the worlds’ best at something. Such as Lewis Hamilton was born to drive fast, Lionel Messi was born to play football and Ronnie O’Sullivan was born to play snooker. They are God given talents given to mortals who have the ability to take their speciality to the next level.

Paul Clark was born to be just about the worlds’ best and most innovative SMP practitioner.

I would put Simon Lane in the same bracket, however, he came into the industry at a later time in his life after overcoming great adversity and having the treatment himself. In sporting terms you can compare Simon to Jamie Vardy – getting to the top via the hard route later in life but completely smashing it when he did.

SMP should really stand for ‘Simon Meets Paul’ because the industry changed for the better when these two first worked together and now they have joined forces to create Brandwood Clinic.

You may think I have some involvement in the Clinic but I do not, I just want to tell you a bit about my story and why I am so passionate about Simon and Pauls’ new venture.

I have worked in the SMP industry myself and have had a full head treatment. I spent nearly a year working in the customer services division of a very well known SMP company.

I started losing my hair in my early thirties and shaved it from that time. It didn’t bother me at first but unfortunately I had to have treatment for cancer and my hair loss was accelerated and when it grew back it was a bit patchy and had turned nearly white. As I shaved everyday it wasn’t that noticeable but I did discover the SMP procedure and looked into it. When I saw a temporary role advertised at a leading SMP company in Birmingham I applied for and got the job.

What I found surprising was that the team I was working with had nobody who had hair loss or had had the treatment. We were talking to hundreds of men looking to book treatment and wanting advice and reassurance before going for a consultation.
    It made sense for me to have the treatment for the business and the company agreed with me.

It was arranged that I would have my treatment with a newly trained practitioner who I was told was ready to go by the powers that be……how wrong they were. Not the practitioners fault and I found out later that they were just not ready and that was advised by senior staff.

It was a disaster….(see photos attached ) extremely painful and a complete mess. I bit the bullet and kept to the company script by still advising clients how wonderful the treatment was and how it changed lives and how fantastic all of the practitioners were. Something I now regret terribly, but as I was treated in the UK and all of the clients I was speaking to were in the USA, they would not be treated in England.

It was decided that my treatment was so bad it would have to be lasered off and I would have to wait maybe 6 months for corrective treatment…I was devastated.

However, Paul and Simon got together and decided they could try and put it right if that was ok for me. They both discussed the way forward and Paul started the task of ‘fixing’ my head.

6 weeks later and 20 hours of treatment I had the most wonderful outcome and what Paul states is one of his all time favourite treatments.

I spent the final few months of my time there, as well as booking in treatments etc, being a sort of agony aunt to potential customers and talking to clients who were unhappy with the treatment or how they had been treated by the company involved.

I can honestly say I was shocked and disgusted by things that went on and things that were hidden and the blatant lies the staff were asked to convey to potential and current clients.

You can probably guess who I worked for but I think they are in enough trouble themselves at the moment without me adding to their woes.

I was asked to promote the UK side of the business, especially in Birmingham…. but when Paul and Simon left (and for the record Paul was NOT ‘travelling’ anywhere and Simon did not want to spend more time with his family…..well not officially! (They were never coming back) as far as I was concerned I would not recommend anybody to have treatment because Paul and Simon WERE the business and having gone through what I did I would not make money and lie anymore for those people.

I have proof and evidence of what went on so I would love to hear from them as they refused to answer any of emails or requests for a telephone conversation after my contract finished in March of this year.

Please believe me and the other testimonials when I say do not use anybody else apart from Simon and Paul for your treatment….travel if you have too just get to Solihull and the Brandwood Clinic.

I have been in there recently to catch up with the guys and the clinic is state of the art, the new 3D results are fantastic and I don’t want my treatment touched yet because it is still amazing. I may go back next year to have some 3D work but I will pay for it. I am even thinking about having the treatment for my beard area and have no doubt that either Si or Paul would be amazing doing that…..that’s how much I trust these two….letting them work on my face as well!!

Their new innovations, their new type of ink, the new type of needles, their other treatments available will all be top draw and well worth the money.

I am quite happy to talk face to face and show my treatment to anybody that is thinking about getting SMP with Brandwood.

Finally I will say look what they did to turn around the disaster that was on my head. If they can do that, imagine what amazing work they can achieve with a blank canvas and all their new innovations.

Good luck to the competition out there…….competition is healthy in the SMP industry, but I personally think there is no competition…..but who cares what I think eh…………

Lets’ just see WATSON the horizon for everybody else!!

Welcome back to the business Paul and Si……..and to all involved with the Brandwood Clinic.

My contact details are available if ANYONE wants to get in touch…..

ashtaylor

Hey mate…
    I LOVE you story and can tell by the last few sentences exactly who did a bodge job on your head. I was one of their first customers and they did a great job on the top BUT my hairline was far too straight… and then I met Paul Clarke in London. The man is a genius. He feathered my hairline and the rest is history. I live in Australia now but I was back in Birmingham 6 months ago and asked after Paul. I was told what I now know to be a lie. Anyway I’m keen to talk to you about something else. How can I contact you?
    Regards,
    Ash

Aquickheadsup

Hey Ash,

Thanks for getting in touch….!

I had to be a bit subtle about where I used to work but I think most people involved with the industry either clients or business’ will work it out!

If you want to contact Paul on his company email he can give you my personal email and we can have a chat.

Look forward to hearing from you and a Happy New Year!

Buzz cut
    Participant

What an amazing story to read and what an absolute disgrace that other company are ! Your before SMP photo in the case study is truly awful with the hairline dark and dense like it has been painted on . How can they get away with such bad work and work practices to match ? . This is a perfect example of why no one should not let these amateurs work on your head , they lie about the experience their practitioners have and talent they clearly do not have . Simon & Paul have the experience and the talent and its not the first time they have had to rescue botched up SMP treatments by other company’s . Paul has done a brilliant job to turn that into a natural looking shaved head and give you a natural hairline . Congrats on having the courage to write such a strong article and I am so pleased you finally have the SMP treatment you wanted … Oh and congrats for leaving that other place with your morales and dignity in place .
    ( Watson the horizon… Lol )

Stevewalters
    Participant

Hi guys, I just wanted to reply to this quote regarding the horrendous treatment he experienced and the poor customer service associated with HIS hair clinic. I initially had treatment there under the guidance of Simon and Paul which was fantastic, but as soon as these boys left and I was expected to see someone I didn’t know or who was qualified enough to carry on my treatment, I started to ask questions about the validity and credentials of this newby and HIS’s customer first policy they shit me out of their forum and told me my business wasn’t wanted.
    I was disgusted that after spending a lot of money and faith in them I was discarded because I wanted to continue my treatment with Simon and Paul. I had no explanation why the boys had left only that they left under a cloud, which I new was not the case. I thought the way I was treated was a disgrace and being barred from their forum was an insult and showed “ignorance”.
    I made special relationships with Paul and particularly Simon during my treatments and put a lot of faith in their expertise.
    Thank God the boys followed their ideals and dreams and opened up their own world class treatment. Their new techniques are revolutionary and has given me more confidence and self esteem than I could ever imagine. They have shown what is possible with God given ability and desire to be the best in their field and put the ” customer first” always.
    Brandwood clinic is a million miles away from what HIS hair clinic was in so many ways. The only analogy is comparing a Rolls Royce to a reliant robin.
    Thank you boys and good luck for the future. Steve Walters
    Satisfied Customer

Butterfly2016

Hi there Ahead
    I too have been poorly mistreated by the smp provider you describe.
    Would it be possible to discuss this with you and/or exchange contact details
    Many thanks

Butterfly2016

Hi there Ahead
    I too have been poorly mistreated by the smp provider you describe.
    Would it be possible to discuss this with you and/or exchange contact details
    Many thanks

Herb

Hi Butterfly2016
    If you can leave a number or email and I will get in touch with you with some info.
    Regards
    Herb

Herb

Hi Ash
    Can you please leave a number or email as I would like to get in touch with you regarding some info.
    Best regards
    Herb

Herb

Hi Ash
    Can you please leave a number or email as I would like to get in touch with you regarding some info.
    Best regards
    Herb

Herb

Hi Stevewalters
    Can you please leave a number or email as I would like to get in touch with you regarding some info you have posted.
    Many thanks.
    Best regards
    Herb

Herb

Hi Stevewalters
    Can you please leave a number or email as I would like to get in touch with you regarding some info you have posted.
    Many thanks.
    Best regards
    Herb

Herb

Hi
    I have asked Paul for your info if thats ok?
    Best regards
    Herb

Herb

Hi
    I have asked Paul for your info if thats ok?
    Best regards
    Herb

Butterfly2016

Hi Herb:
    My email is: mctriumphant12@gmail.com

Also: Anyone else who has been treated very poorly by the smp company that has been described in these posts – PLEASE get in touch ASAP as i’d like to exchange stories as I had an extremely poor experience with them after my treatment went blue :(
    Thanks in advance.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW