>>>Amazing Practitioners
Amazing Practitioners 2015-11-05T08:26:28+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat Amazing Practitioners

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #2947 |

I just wanted to thank, Simon, Paul and the team for an amazing experience yesterday at their superb clinic. My treatment looks amazing and as always it was professional, courteous and remarkable. Simon you are the best in what you do and I am so pleased that I picked up the phone all those years ago and made an appointment with you. I’ve never looked back. My self esteem and confidence is back where it belongs. You and Paul are the leaders in this innovative and ground breaking procedure.
    Thanks again guys and all the very best with the new clinic, which I know will be a huge success.

Steve Walters

Buzz cut
    Participant

wow what an amazing story, you are a true hero and i salute you sir for your bravery . If you were in my local i would buy you beer all night. i have watched your video and and your story is inspiring and really amazing . firstly your treatment looks so natural , no wonder your wife has not detected it . Also from your gallery pics it looks like you have had the new 3d effect … again it looks great , Simon has done an amazing job on you . Its great to hear you are getting on with your life and the Brandwood team have given you the happiness and confidence you deserve . If your ever in Newcastle the beers are on me !!!

Stevewalters
    Participant

Thank you very much for your kind words on the forum, it means a lot to me and people like myself. Simon and Paul are truly innovators in this field and have totally transformed my life and I can’t thank them enough. If I get back up to the brilliant city of Newcastle I will enjoy a beer with you.
    Have a great Xmas.
    Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW