>>>Brandwood clinic the people’s champion !
Brandwood clinic the people’s champion ! 2016-03-08T22:31:28+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat Brandwood clinic the people’s champion !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #2969 |

The title of my topic I’ve actually pinched from forum member ink guy , he has mentioned it a few times in posts but from each story I read on this forum it seems oh so appropriate . My hair loss began five years ago and I was at the point of shaving my hair down and going for SMP . It’s a technique I have slowly got drawn into over the years as my brother was treated by Simon in 2013 , my bro loves his look , can’t speak highly enough about Si & Paul ( and is now saving for the 3D ), so I always knew who to turn to if I to needed SMP . Last year these guys fell off the SMP radar for reasons we now all know and not what their ex employees had us believe. Thank the Lord they have resurfaced and are still the best at producing SMP results that their ex employees and other competitors can only dream about doing . Now tonight I have read on this site and saw the pics to prove it that Paul & Si have invented a technique to help men & woman with thinning hair so I’m now hoping that’s me as i would like to keep my hair a few inches Long if possible. I’m booking a consultation in on pay day and hope the guys can do the enhancer look on me but if not I will go for a short crew cut. I’ll keep this forum updated .
    New inventions , honesty towards clients , 3D scattering and helping clients with bad results at other company’s .. I agree with Ink guy that Brandwood are the people’s champion !

Rob
    Participant

Good luck with your treatment. Once you have your consultation and see the place you’ll be even more convinced that it’s the right decision.

Weetabixhead
    Participant

Thanks Robbie I’m like you on count down and can’t to get up there and have a chat about my style options . My brother passes his best wishes on to you , you were a big inspiration a few years ago in the reason why he d had his treatment done and asked for Simon .

Rob
    Participant

That’s nice, glad that I’ve helped. What was your brother’s Christian name/ forum username? I used to talk to quite a few people via pm but remember one who was adamant that he wanted Simon and nobody else.
    Please send my regards back to your bro.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW