>>>Fantastic SMP experience
Fantastic SMP experience 2015-12-17T11:41:08+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat Fantastic SMP experience

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    #2950 |

Simon completed my SMP treatment just over a year ago and it’s hard to put into words just how much it has changed my life. I have had Alopecia Areata for the last seven years so to have what looks like a full head of hair is amazing.
    Just walking around a supermarket without a hat on for the first time in six years felt incredible!
    Once I had decided to have SMP I did plenty of research online and it immediately became obvious that Simon and Paul were regarded as the very best and most experienced practitioners in the world. After reading their reviews I wasted no time in booking my consultation and a few weeks later I

checked into a hotel nearby ready for my first session.
    The guys are really friendly with a cracking sense of humour so anyone will feel at ease immediately as I did.
    I had decided that I would let the expert suggest what hairline might be suitable and I was immediately happy with the outline that Simon drew. He picked the colour and Paul popped around the corner to offer his opinion (as always) and we were off! Simon had to treat my whole scalp so the sessions were pretty long – approximately 12 hours over the three visits. Simon has had the treatment so he really understands what you are experiencing both emotionally and physically. He might concentrate for a short while on a tender section of your head then jump to somewhere less uncomfortable for a while to give you a break so I always felt that I was in ‘safe hands’!
    It was interesting that during my visits I witnessed quite a few clients having corrective treatment after visiting other practitioners and they all left absolutely over the moon with their new look. I could have been treated closer to my home but there is no point in taking a risk so book a hotel if you need to and get treated by the best.
    As you can probably tell, I can’t recommend Simon and Paul enough and would say to anyone who is considering the treatment to book a consultation immediately.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW