>>>getting head sorted by the masters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
getting head sorted by the masters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2016-03-07T16:52:06+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat getting head sorted by the masters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #2968 |

Had consultation and patch test with paul this morningl Top Top bloke easy too get along with and reaseasuring too ……. Got 3 appointments booked in to sort my head out lol not happy at mo but hopefully next Tuesday can start too smile again, Had 3 treatments else were not impressed too say the least !!!!!!! Crown way too dark and no blending at sides at all looking forward too getting it done next week, Must also say clinic is top class nice and clean looks the dogs and in a very nice area top marks to brandwood clinic ;) v v v v v impressed

Buzz cut
    Participant

Oh bloody heck not another SMP screw up from another company …. Which one is it this time ? Sorry to hear you’ve had a bad experience but your in safe hands now these guys are the best in this industry . It’s such a shame people are being conned and spending their hard earned cash with inexperienced practitoners who have no artistic ability . Please keep us informed with an honest account and pics if you can of your time with the Brandwood clinic team , it’s only through people like you who can tell the truth about your SMP experience that other people will hopefully avoid these other clinics and go to Brandwood . Good luck dude

Postman Tat
    Participant

Yeah sound buzz cut cheers for that m8 Just wanna get it sorted too a standard that tbh what I paid should of been already…… Paul took some pics yday will try and get him too attach them or il put some on at later date before and after pics, Roll on next Tuesday cant wait lets get it on!!!!!

the INK GUY

mate wishing you all the best but i know Brandwood will look after you big time.
    yet again the peoples champion of SMP are there to save the day again! keep us posted. I’m trying to get time off at the mo but i want this treatment so bad, bloody work getting the way of my new hair! lol

good luck buddy

Postman Tat
    Participant

Nice one ink guy , Yeah got really good buzz about the place I was v impressed when visited yday from start too finish , They say it as it is and no bull plus top blokes with it , I made mistake as hadn’t heard that Paul n Simon had started Brandwood till early dec off the scalp guru aka Damien, Id paid my deposit with (name removed) and booked in my appoinments !!!! Schoolboy error lol!!!!! OH well you live and learn HA HA

Rob
    Participant

Best of luck on Tuesday, keep us posted on how it goes.

Postman Tat
    Participant

Will do Rob , Paul was quietly confident he can fix it had 3 treatments up (name removed) Manchester way too dark at crown and front and virtually no blending tbh, With 2 days growth don’t look too bad from a far but close up looks like crusty the clown ha ha ha!!!!! I knew it looked dodgy but you live and learn , I just went too Brandwood to get THE MASTERS advice lol!!! Looking at 3 treatments too get it sorted fingers crossed (but don’t think too cross em really) ;)

Rob
    Participant

That’s it, you won’t need to cross them. If anyone can sort it then it’s these fellas.
    Do (name removed) have a forum?
    Go on there and tell everyone that you’ve had to pay for corrective work at a clinic with skilled practitioners ;-)

Postman Tat
    Participant

Just got back home from 1st session went like a breeze….. Paul done his bizzo & very very very happy is an understatement amazed in the difference after 1st sesh too, Also met Simon tday top bloke they both work off each other was equally impressed and cant wait till next wed thxs boys :) :) :) :) :) PS aint letting me change my username simon just a grey block cheers ha ha ha

Rob
    Participant

Excellent. I remember that feeling of euphoria. Prepare to look in every mirror in every different lighting at least 100 times a day.

Postman Tat
    Participant

I’m gonna get sum pics up rob to show difference how pauls swung it already in my eyes Top Top Top bloke ;) Enuff said really you wont beat these two at there game…… Happy days thxs again Brandwood Paul Simon and rest of gang made me dead happy cheers :)

Rob
    Participant

I’ll look forward to seeing them mate. I was addicted to the other forum back in 2013 because I got a real buzz out of seeing pictures of how Paul and Simon transformed people. Seeing people’s real life pictures help others so much more than words alone. So happy for you mate that you’re now on the right path.

Postman Tat
    Participant

Sound Rob thxs for that mate , Il have a word with paul/simon to get sum before and after pics

the INK GUY

So happy to hear that the SMP peoples champion have looked after you mate. I’m sure its looking way more natural now.
    In the tattoo shop i work in we do cover ups for people also who’ve had bad tattoo work done so i know how big of a deal it is to have it done right and for them to be fixed.
    wish you all the best mate.
    p.s can’t wait to see what it looks like

Postman Tat
    Participant

I’m very happy with it ink guy totally convinced and so glad found these two world class blokes, Too quote stu francis I’m that happy I could crush a grape lol!!!!!! Simon /Pauls gonna sort before and after pics for me I think so shouldn’t be long, Also get you bout the tatts ive got a fair few and had a few cover ups in my time lol!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW