>>>Grey hair line introduction…..
Grey hair line introduction….. 2017-02-15T19:54:55+00:00

Home Forums Suggestion Box Grey hair line introduction…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #3693 |

Hi Si, Hi Paul and team, I hope your all well. It’s been a while and I have a question that was brought up again recently by my wife.
    I’m 50 this year and as you know I am totally grateful and thanksfull for all you have done for me, restoring my confidence and giving me a very professional and sharp image.
    My hair is starting to grey and becoming more noticeable and I am wondering on your thoughts on a gradual introduction of grey smp on my existing image.

I’m sure lots of people would be interested in your views and how you could do this, I’d be happy to be the first, if I would be, to have this introduction.

I look forward in hearing from you.

Over to you two genius’

Always my best wishes

Steve Walters

brandwood
    Keymaster

It is possible to scatter a lighter pigment at the sides to make the mix appear more natural.

At the length you keep your hair it probably doesn’t show as much as you think. Naturally you’re always welcome to pop in and we’ll give it the once over.

We could chat by Skype or FaceTime in the interim if that helps.

brandwood
    Keymaster

We are also experimenting with some grey colours to see if they work.

Definitely interested in other comments on this. We’ve been working with semi-permanent make-up experts who have detailed knowledge of colours and their uses. This has been part of our general work with pigments as we launch our own and develop some new versions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW