>>>My 2nd attempt to have Smp
My 2nd attempt to have Smp 2017-05-02T12:39:31+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat My 2nd attempt to have Smp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #4186 |

Hi everyone, I would like to share my story with you guys of my experience with Smp.

Im a Norwood 7 (so completely bald) I came across Smp on YouTube having seen hair tattoo being advertised on the internet ect..I came across a company called H******, I watched all the videos and to my delight was so happy I had found some kind of cure for the baldness I had, I continued to watch many videos of different companies performing Smp.

I did research after research I looked everywhere for what could go wrong with the treatment, but could only find little things like some people wasn’t happy the ink faded to quick or the hairlines isn’t how they imagined it to be!

After about 4 years of anticipation I decided to take the leap and go for a consultation at their HQ in Birmingham. I decided to choose the company as they had the most clinics, YouTube videos and were ‘the world leaders in Smp’.

At my consultation, I asked for a guy called Paul Clark as I had seen a lot of his work on the internet and I wanted someone’s work I had seen. I was told that Paul Clark is working abroad, so I asked for a guy called Simon Lane, to then they tell me he is no longer doing Smp as he’s spending time with his family.

So, I ask for the best qualified tech they have as I want to make sure I get the best treatment possible. January 5th, 2017 I and 2 of my close friends were all booked in for our first session of Smp at ******* Birmingham, we will all have the treatment done together. I and Mike (one of my friends) is given a lady called L***** to do the treatment on us and my other friend is given another lady called A****!

The treatment begins and we make conversation with L***** (General chit chat) then I ask her how long she has been doing Smp for etc…she replies to me about 3 and half years and has many year’s experience also she tells me and Mike she even does training of Smp for the company. To my delight, we have hit jackpot not only we’ve got their best Smp tech but someone that teaches Smp. By this time we are all super relaxed laughing joking with all the staff there everything is going great. First session down. We all return a week later for session two, the same procedure as session one but with a lot more density.

it’s about a week after session two I message L***** to ask when does the Smp start to blend in as I’ve not been able to remove my hat since the first session, two weeks on my Smp is looking patchy as hell and I’m just not confident enough to remove my hat in public in fact the only place I didn’t wear a hat was in bed! We return during the first week in February for our final session to which we are all told this is where the settling and blending really takes place! Third session is a 5hr session of treatment, my treatment took so long Mike had to have another tech to do his third session as it was getting very late. All the treatments are done we get in the car and travel back home.

About a week later I’m still not seeing any signs of my Smp blending and the treatment looks so dark but I’m told by L***** it will settle it just needs time. Another week goes by and I’m getting impatient as I’m still wearing a hat everywhere. So, I decide to send some pictures to a company that popped up on Facebook (Brandwood Clinic) I sent my photos over to Brandwood about 6am (I just couldn’t sleep with the stress of the Smp) by 9am I receive ab email to say someone will call you shortly to discuss your matter. 12 o’clock I get a phone call from a guy at Brandwood saying he had seen my pictures and was mortified and very upset at the treatment I had received, by this time I’m in town shopping with my wife and then he hits me with the bombshell “I’m sorry Chris there is nothing we can do to salvage that as it’s way too dark and you’re going to need laser to remove it” When I heard the words laser my legs turned to jelly and I went into an anxiety mode of some sort! I really can’t remember what else was said as I went into a panic state. We left town straight away and I went home, I then called H****** to tell them what had happened etc… They basically tell me after I sent them pictures, yes, I do need laser to remove the Smp as it’s been done incorrectly!!

2nd March 2017
    I’m on a train to London Harley street to have laser to remove the Smp, I’m so anxious it’s beyond a joke, I arrive to the laser clinic where I’m greeted by the laser tech, she’s very polite and sympathetic, I have my first laser session which is extremely painful bearing in mind I’ve been told I have a very high pain threshold as I did t feel any pain during my Smp treatments the laser did a fantastic job and removed about 80% of the Smp from my head!

April 7th, 2017
    I’m on the train again to Harley Street for another laser session! Same procedure, this time it removes about 95% of the Smp.

By this time, it’s been about 12 weeks under a hat!

I later find out after doing a lot of research that L***** (H****** tech) has actually only been doing Smp 12 months’ maximum, not 3 and half years like she told me. She does not do training like she told me and Paul Clark was not abroad and Simon Lane was not out of the Smp industry! Everything we was told was a big fat lie from start to finish!

I’m now being looked after by Paul and Simon, I finally had my first session last Thursday and the difference from the two companies is unbelievable! I really can’t express how the last 12 weeks of my life was the worst ever! I met quite a few people that have also had their lives turned upside down by H******

I really want people to really do their homework when choosing an SMP company!

I’m so happy now as I’m hatless for the first time in months, and it’s becoming a very bad memory! I really can’t thank Paul and Simon enough as they were there from start to finish with this nightmare.

I would recommend Paul and Simon to anyone as their work is top class!
    Thanks guys!

Here are some pictures from my journey……

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    brandwood
    Keymaster

Adding some pics for Chris

Attachments:
    brandwood
    Keymaster

Attachments:
    frangeskou
    Participant

Here is after my treatment with H## #### Birmingham. As you can see it wasn’t done right at all.

frangeskou
    Participant

Here are before and after pictures of my laser treatment, as you can see the laser is very painful as my head is very swollen at the back.

Postman Tat
    Participant

Fuc me m8 that looks painful and what a joke how about your m8s heads tha had same problems also??? i had same well similar experience too yourself when and saw the main men Paul and Simon and touch wood they sorted mine without need of lasering 1 year later ive had loads of people see it and dont notice a thing ….. Dunno if thats a good or bad thing tho tbh you want people too notice but not if get me !!!! Anyhow just thought id give a comment and say top top blokes look after you 1mill% and top top blokes with banter etc , Youre on a winner now Frange nice one m8

Remingtonchap
    Participant

That is shockingly bad,i hope to god you got a full refund..
    I got a poor treatment off that company but brandwood sorted me out(paul clarke)..and suprisingly brandwood cost less than half £2500 i paid the other company..

Weetabixhead
    Participant

oh my days that has to be the worst SMP treatment ever ,and from a company still riding off Simon and Pauls names.FRANGS ….Really sorry to see them pics though cause you have had to walk around with that on your scalp . So glad to hear there is a happy ending to this nightmare , any chances we can see the final Brandwood SMP look .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW