>>>My experience – life changing!!!
My experience – life changing!!! 2016-01-18T11:52:57+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat My experience – life changing!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #2957 |

Hi

I just wanted to share my experience with you. I am a man in my early 30s who has been losing his hair since his early twenties. I’ve been using everything from medication, to hair fibres, to hats and was becoming a recluse due to it. Anyways, around three years ago I came across SMP and was all set to process with a main stream company and go ahead with the treatment. I ended up backing out due to several reasons. The main reason was fear and I wanted to see someone in the flesh who had the treatment. I managed to meet with a couple of guys who were fantastic with sharing their experiences with me. This gave me the push to make my decision. I couldn’t go on using fibres and hats – it was destroying my life.

Anyways, I booked with a so called market leader who rushed my consultation and didn’t even carry out a patch test. I paid my deposit and arranged time off work. My heart wasn’t fully in it but felt I had no option but to proceed. A few weeks later I hit a text from a guy I met who had the treatment done by Paul Clarke. He said that I was to cancel my appointment and hold fire as Paul was now working with Simon and was offering this service through brand wood. I went on the brand wood website and spoke to them. Immediately they made me feel at ease. I booked my consultation and travelled to Birmingham to be assessed. I came away feeling on top of the world. My treatments were booked, subject to no bad reaction from patch test, and I was ready to go.

My first treatment day came around so quickly. I had to shave my hair off and moisturise to prepare. Was an absolute nightmare. Hardest thing to do. But I’m so glad I done it. I hated the way I looked and really prayed the treatment would change me. The treatment went ahead, it’s not sore, the clinic staff are so attentive and Paul is amazing! He designed m hairline and shade, we chatted away and I couldn’t believe the results. Amazing! I was told I prepare for fading and my second treatment was booked for a week later.

The treatment did fade after first session. The second added that density. I was slowly but surely getting used to it. I felt confident again. I felt I wasn’t hiding under a hat or fibres. Paul is a perfectionist, he quoted me for three sessions in case of any fading. The second session added density but did fade so 1 month later I had my final treatment. It now looks fantastic. I have a years guaranteed/warranty for touch ups and the office call frequently to check I am ok and I honestly can’t believe the impact these guys have had on my life. May I add that no one has noticed I’ve had the treatment and people have said I should grow my hair out a bit!! Most people have said I suit it. Some have said I look like a hooligan. Throughout this experience I have learned one thing – not to care about what anyone else thinks! Do what you want to do! It worked out well for me, if I hadn’t delayed to go ahead I may never have met Paul and the brand wood team, and I have one guy to thank for that.

I’ve not told anyone about my treatment but felt I had to thank Paul and Brandwood for changing my life. Also, if anyone is out there and bordering on depression like I was then please, take the steps to help yourself. It will allow you to look forward with your life and forget about baldness. I’m sorry I can’t share pictures as I have kept this a secret and intend to take it to the grave, but please feel free to contact me on here.

CB

Rob
    Participant

The best thing that happened to you is delaying and waiting for the best. Good call. Lady Luck was shining on you.

Glad you’re happy with your results.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW