>>>My pigment research at different clinics
My pigment research at different clinics 2016-02-12T17:42:16+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat My pigment research at different clinics

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    #2960 |

Hello to all Brandwood forum members and guests .
    I am a new poster to hair forums but have been doing research and had consultations at a few different clinics . Like everybody considering SMP I have read personnel stories , the best hairlines to have , who are the best practitioners in the Uk and one that has come up more recently .. What is the best pigment !
    I have had consultations for SMP at Brandwood & His hair clinic ( I hope im allowed to mention them , please delete if it’s not appropriate ) I asked the HIS consultant in Birmingham who their best practitioners were , he waved his arms nervously and didn’t give me any name saying ” everyone is a good as each other don’t worry about that !! Well I do worry about that , especially when I’m quoted a couple of grand so it was hardly a good start . What about practitioner certificates ? … Again there was none to show me how long these people had been working in the industry i just had to take his word for it . I then asked him about their pigment , he replied it was organic and especially made for their company . This sounded good so I asked if he could show me a certificate of those organic ingredients or something to prove it ….. He couldn’t and muffled something about “I should look at their forum where a guy called hating hats talks about their pigment ” . I really was shocked , I don’t care what a guy off the forum says I want the company who want my money to show me some documentation that their pigment is what they say it is , that way I know they are being honest and transparent and he clearly could not . The consultation became more strained from their and I came away thinking these guys cannot be telling the truth , why else would you not answer my questions .
    Now fast forward to xmas and I walk into Brandwood clinic where I am greeted by Paul Clark , a practitioner whose name is known throughout the industry so I know the guy working on my head will be the best . Now comes the question I was fobbed off by His about ..” can you tell me about your pigments Paul “… Immediately he talks in detail about their ink and even shows me his leg which has tiny shaded dots where him and Simon have trialed and tested this pigment from January last year, he then tells me the ingredients and show’s me the Brandwood component list to prove his statement . The consultation was very open and honest with component list , practitioner certificates , pictures of their new feathered hairline , 3D treatment and client testimonys being shown to me . The NHS approved treatment room was most impressive, Simon was in treatment with a client which I was allowed to view , the guy had a Scottish accent and was having The 3D with a natural hairline , it looked very good. The whole consultation time was over one hour , I was not pressured or given any sales talk of book now and get a discount either . After talking this through with My partner I shall be booking in with Simon or Paul as I’m not fussed who I get as they are the best at their profession and Brandwood clinic is the best for customer and consultation service . My advice to anyone looking at various clinics is to ask questions which you are more than entitled to do , if they pull a face and cannot answer them or provide you with practitioner certificates or written info on their pigment I would not spend my money with them . Please do your research guys , Brandwood clinic will not let you down . Best wishes to you all .

brandwood
    Keymaster

Thank you MRNUTZ, your comments are greatly appreciated.

We are actually currently writing/preparing a news/forum piece about pigments. You’re absolutely right it isn’t all about them, there is also the very important detail of who is performing the treatment – how experienced are they, what’s their technique, what other work or client studies and commendations can they show you.

People should be very wary of inexperience and obfuscation, if you have to ask yourself what they’ve got to hide then it’s not a good starting point.

We are very fortunate to have the two most talented and experienced practitioners in the business at Brandwood Clinic. If you come here you know exactly what you’re getting – the best.

Loel

Hi,me too am really interested in this treatment and since its something you will carry it thru,its better to go to a real practitioner,and what impresses me in Brandwood is that the main practitioner are the founder and creator of the Brandwood clinic,I will be very please if someone assure me that these guys can do the real job.thanks.I can’t wait to work with them,Paul and simon

Loel

Hi,me too am really interested in this treatment and since its something you will carry it thru,its better to go to a real practitioner,and what impresses me in Brandwood is that the main practitioner are the founder and creator of the Brandwood clinic,I will be very please if someone assure me that these guys can do the real job.thanks.I can’t wait to work with them,Paul and simon

brandwood
    Keymaster

At the moment Paul & Simon are the only technicians at Brandwood.

We are looking into expansion if and when we can work with talented individuals in the right areas, however if you come to our clinic you will be treated by Paul or Simon.

KBurton
    Participant

Is there any update about that post on pigments you mentioned?

Did it go live? I am just having a little trouble finding it.

brandwood
    Keymaster

Good question, we are preparing a retail launch for our pigment. If you’d care to e-mail us on hello@brandwoodinternational.com I can send you the price list.

I think that’s what you may be referring to, if not the post on ‘not just the pigment’ is on the news pages.

KBurton
    Participant

Yes, thank you.

I was looking for the news page.

Much appreciated.

Is that the only piece that you have about pigment? Because it seems to be about not worrying about the issue.

I was more looking for something explaining pigments. An introduction to the concept and the concerns.

Still, thank you.

brandwood
    Keymaster

It’s a little difficult as we can only talk about our own pigment with any authority. We are not experts on the pigments used by others.

This said, I think that ‘blaming pigments’ is an easy ‘get out’. The truth is that they are often very basic, derivations of tattoo ink or cosmetic pigments. Some are more suited to scalps than others and our research has led us to develop and use one that we feel is most effective.

The news piece aimed to straighten out a few misconceptions about discolouration and migration. It was written because we were seeing a lot of misplaced panic about pigments.

It is worth looking around, forums are often useful and Scalp Guru has some degree of independence. I found this piece there earlier: https://www.scalpguru.com/scalp-micropigmentation/research/discoloration/

We are happy to divulge details of our own pigment at the consultation stage. I hope that helps but please do not hesitate to ask other questions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW