My Story 2016-04-30T13:56:56+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat My Story

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    #2981 |

My Story
    I met Paul over three years ago and I knew straight away that I found the answer I’ve been looking for.
    I’d been slowly losing my hair at the front and thinning on top in my mid twenties. I always kept it shaved fairly short to make it look like I had more hair than I had.
    It’s definitely not ideal to lose your hair at a young age, you lose a part of your identity and confidence along with it. I can’t speak for everyone but this is far better than a hair transplant, you know what you’re getting, you know what the end result looks like, it’s a no brainier.
    After my first treatment I instantly noticed a change in myself and my hairline, I can’t exactly put a finger on what it was, but anyone who has had the treatment would say the same or something similar.
    With each treatment you can see such a dramatic change and how your identity starts to comeback and you aren’t a bald c**t anymore!
    I had three treatments in all and the third one was just a touch up in some areas.
    My confidence has most definitely comeback and I do feel like a new man. I’m never going to have a full head of hair again, but this treatment helps give the illusion that you could have.
    Get used to saying, ‘my hair looks better shaved’, or something to that affect. I’ve lost count how many of my friends, family and girls have said ‘you should grow your hair, you look like your hairs really thick!’.
    I could carry on talking about my treatment, if you have any questions, then message me on the forum or if you live locally then you can see my treatment before you think about booking yours or before you go and have it done.
    I couldn’t be more pleased with how my treatment has turned out and Paul is without doubt ‘The Yoda’ of SMP. He’s helped change my life for the better and I will be forever indebted to him for making it possible… Now let him change yours.
    Cheers mate

Rob
    Participant

Great post Frank Zane, you look ‘cool’ and the treatment suits you mate.

Weetabixhead
    Participant

To the point there Franky Boy , a very honest account of what SMP can do for people and more importantly what Brandwood SMP can do for people .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW