>>>Simon & Paul
Simon & Paul 2015-10-27T12:29:17+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat Simon & Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #2944 |

Hi everyone ,so pleased simon and Paul are back in the smp industry they are the best practitioners out there with experience and talant which no one else can match . I had my smp with both two years ago and they have changed my life for the better , I no longer worry about my hair and the confidence these guys have given me I will always s be grateful ,my wife loves the new me and she has seen the change smp has given to my life . Thank-you simon and Paul ,to anyone considering smp there is only one company to have this done by ,Brandwood with either simon or Paul the best in world .

clark

thank you so much for your kind words. it feels good to be back :)

Loafhed

I had smp treatment two years ago, with Paul as my practitioner, with Simon popping in every now and again to discuss the treatment with me.
    I’d lost my hair two years prior, and opted for the hair system route, this has become a nightmare for me to maintain, and although it looked great at times, it would look unnatural more than I’d like. It became a big deal to style and I would still go to work with my hat on to avoid detection.
    When meeting Paul and Simon, they immediately made me and my wife feel welcome , I explained my situation, and I showed Paul and Simon pictures of how I looked with my hair system on, the lads commented how good it looked, this immediately stuck me as honest, there are so many Cowboys out there that give lip service in order to gain a sale, this honesty continued throughout my treatment, with Paul honestly advising me if I were to request something that he thought may be unnatural, again, this is so important, these lads really care about what they do, they want you to end up with the most natural result possible, because they really care about your final look, and of course their reputation too .its no disservice to say these guys are the best practitioners in the world and smp original innovators.I did about a years research into smp and all its practitioners, and it was clear within a week of researching the photos and forum posts that Paul and Simon are the best without a doubt. My life was never the same again. I could look for jobs where I didn’t have to wear a hat, and when I looked in The mirror, I felt handsome again. If anyone was looking to get this treatment done, I recommend not going anywhere else other than Brandwood. I will be going in for my 3D scatter very soon.
    Thank You lads, the moment I had this done, my life changed so much for the better.
    You are a great pair of genuine lads and I’m so grateful to have your treatment.

Anonymous

Welcome back Paul and Simon!

Marty1

Hello Paul and Simon great that you back carrying on the wonderful work :) !!!

Welcome to everyone on here, and anyone thinking of having SMP read my story…

I am 48 years old,I had my treatment complete about 18 months ago,i done a lot of research over about 6 months before i had it carried out, so that i got the best result possible from the best practitioners possible.I had three treatments with Paul Clark and we discussed what i wanted as an end result,shape,density and shade ect.

This is one of the best things i ever have done and wish i had it done earlier,i was nervous about a lot of things before i had it done and asked loads of questions ,but 18 months on i look back and am so glad i went through with it .It has made me a lot more confident mentally and it looks really good…Great to have a hairline again :)

I will be popping up to see the Guys at the new clinic in the next few weeks to say hello.
    These guys are the best out there trust me,i made sure i saw their work in the flesh indoors and outdoor close up on a few people before i committed, and the result is only as good as who does it for you,plus take their advise on what they think is best for you ,and on the after care!!

Good luck to all, i know its a big jump for some but hope my words have helped…

kidDynamite

Welcome back guys and thank god your back in the game! Far to talented not to be changing peoples lives

Kelser

Totally agree with you Buzzcut about Simon and Paul. Thank you also for your kind comments about my own SMP journey :-)

Kind regards,

David.

Klopp

Had a consultation with these guys recently after being recommended by a friend who’s been treated @ Brandwood. He was over the moon with his new look and if I hadn’t been told he’d had SMP I wouldn’t have known as it looks that good. After meeting Simon and Paul I have now decided to go ahead in the New Year. Can’t wait.

Mars

Good look on your treatment man (I’m sure it will turn out great). Keep us posted:)

Buzz cut
    Participant

good luck Klopp .. love the username . Looking forward to hearing about your smp journey with the simon & paul . Your in the best possible hands , these guys are the best in the world .

Klopp

I’m just a couple of weeks away from my first treatment. Very nervous but also very excited after reading all the good posts on here. Quick question. I’ve been advised to moisturise the head to get it into good condition, is there anything else I need to do in preparation for my treatments. Thanks.

brandwood
    Keymaster

Exfoliation of the scalp a few days prior to your treatment and any natural moisturiser between now and treatment will help. Call us at the Clinic if you need to check on anything: 0121 296 9280

Klopp

Well just wanted update everybody. Have just completed my first session and so far so good. As expected I was treated very professionally by Brandwood.
    Treatment took around 3 hours where my new natural hairline was reconstructed and my bald area was filled in.
    I am happy at this stage but I may slightly alter the height of the hairline after chatting with my wife. I went a little cautious just in case, but was advised this is the best way as they can always bring it lower which I probably will now.
    Really looking forward to my 2nd treatment next week and want to say a big thanks to everyone at Brandwood especially Paul and Simon who have been great.

Buzz cut
    Participant

Always good to be cautious Kloppster as your hairline can be lowered on your next session , I went slightly higher on mine to begin as I needed to get used to just seeing a hairline again after 10 years without one . After getting used to it I asked Simon to lower mine and now I’m very happy with a nice natural feathered apperance. Forum icon and legend Robby is always someone good to ask for advice from before your next session. what kind of look are you going for Kloppster and who is doing your treatments ?

Klopp

A slightly delayed update after my 2nd treatment last week. Everything held pretty well after the first treatment by Simon. He was pleased with that. We decided to lower the hairline slightly and I feel much happier. It’s a soft hairline slightly angled which gives me youth but not out of keeping with my age. This treatment hurt slightly more than the first but was still bearable. I’m very happy with how everything has gone. The guys there are really welcoming and professional and I felt safe in there hands. Friends I have told are impressed and think it look really good and suits me. Have my 3rd treatment next month to tidy up bits a pieces but I am so glad I have decided to do this at Brandwood. Will update when my 3rd is complete.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW