>>>System to Smp
System to Smp 2016-04-17T19:02:10+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat System to Smp

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    #2980 |

Hi all … On the request of Paul I’ve decided to document my transition from hair system wearer of 17 years to smp. Perhaps others may benefit. Due to the severity of the change in look I’m looking to transist as smoothly as possible. Therefore with the help of Paul I am undergoing the 3 treatments but taking the system off and putting it back on inbetween treatments until I’m happy with the final look. In the interest of transparency I’m also considering a moderate fue procedure once my smp has settled to add some texture although perhaps I won’t feel that’s necessary once smp is complete ?? Im Norwood 6 so nothing on top. I began loosing my hair at 16 which was devastating and whilst I tried many solutions to restore and save my hair none were successful and at age 22 I went into my system. I’ll admit that got me out of jail at the time but at age 39 I want out & 2 little kids have given me some perspective and I want the freedom of being system free. It’s taken me a long time to get here it’s 6 years since I learnt about smp but as of last Tuesday I’m now 1 session in. Paul was very considerate and informative and did exactly as I asked. My smp hairline is very high & receded as was my system. My number one priority regards my smp is to achieve a natural age appropriate look and I’m very grateful that Paul understood my request and carried it out successfully so many thanks mate.
    Session 2 is due on Monday the 25th so until then my unit is going on and off as need be.
    I won’t be posting pics at this stage but if somewhere down the line I feel comfortable to do so Paul has them on file.
    To be continued …

Herkilla
    Participant

It’s an emotional roller coaster, but keep goin, in a week after your second session you’ll love it. :)

Anonymous

Cheers mate

Rob
    Participant

Good for you, I truly hope you do not need to go for FUE after SMP and I hope you achieve the freedom you desire. I am certain that you will. It is the same as the numerous guys who have become slaves to Topik etc

I once befriended and helped an American guy who had numerous HT’s and wore a system. His system wasn’t the best but he felt that it at least hid his linear scars at the rear of his scalp. Even his partner had no knowledge he wore one or at least she never let on. He ended up looking great after his SMP and truly felt like he had been set free. Can you imagine the trauma of hiding that from your partner!

I wish you the best of luck.

Anonymous

Many thanks Rob …
    Your input on this forum (& others) has been of great help to myself so thankyou for your efforts it’s very much appreciated …

Rob
    Participant

Most welcome

Anonymous

So 2nd session completed today which went well. Excellent work from Paul and hairline & detail was very impressive (thanks mate) will see how it settles as the week progresses … So far so good …

Rob
    Participant

Excellent. Really happy that you’re liking what you’re seeing. I know to switch from ‘hair’ to a shaved look must be a far harder transition than those of us who were getting used to losing our hair.

Weetabixhead
    Participant

I’m curious too ,how has the transition been for you from hair to shaven look ?

Anonymous

To be honest I haven’t as yet made the switch mate. As per my very first post I’m actually taking off the system so that Paul can do each treatment and then putting the system back on. My system is only attached with tape. As it stands the back & sides of my hair are still unshaven. I’m trying to get the treatment as close to be being fully settled before I take the system off for good and shave it right down. What I will say though is that my wife & the girl who does my system maintenance each month (who are the only people to have seen it other than me and Paul) both agree the smp work is flawless and totally realistic so full credit to Paul thus far … Having seen the work so far myself I’m certainly dreading the shave down and system removal less than I was before the process began. I’m due in for 3rd session Thursday week so should look even better in due course. Will post after session 3.

Anonymous

Session 3 completed today. 3D scatter which looked great and session 2 had held well. Starting to look really realistic now so my 4th/likely final session which will include my shave down & blending work will hopefully see me sorted. Once again my thanks to Paul for his fine work and expertise.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW