>>>Three epic sessions with Paul Clarke
Three epic sessions with Paul Clarke 2016-03-03T15:46:32+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat Three epic sessions with Paul Clarke

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #2967 |

Hi, it’s HairKiller (those from HIS forum will know me, those whom not may look for me there).
    I let you with one of the best, most well documented Paul’s treatment, even though if you look for credit at HIS his name won’t appear. BTW, I was the first who was told by Ian Watson that Paul had gone travelling and Simon left HIS because he was going to take care of his family, so if you allow me… stay away from THIS HIS, at some time it was the best SMP provider when they didn’t put profit as their main goal…
    Aniway, here we go. Enjoy it.
    https://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic/5794-three-epic-sessions-with-his-extensive-story-with-pictures/

Stevewalters
    Participant

Well said fella, As I have said previously, Paul and Simon carried His for a long time and once they became greedy and focuses on financial gain rather than the clients needs, they became a non entity. They lied about Paul and Simons status and will reap the rewards by their deceit.
    Brandwood are the “Ying” to His’ “Yang” and they will grow from strength to strength.
    Honesty comes in many guises but in Paul and Simon it has a foundation that will only get bigger and better.
    Thanks again fellas, good luck and keep believing in your abilities.

Steve Walters

winterwinds

Hi Hairkiller!

Thanks for posting my treatment at HIS with Paul, everyone should see his great work :) I just found out a couple of months ago that Paul and Simon had started their own business, which made me really excited! My treatment still holds up great but I’ve actually decided to make a couple of visits to Brandwood Clinic in the end of March to have the 3D treatment done and also to take care of some minor fading that I have in some areas. I’m really thrilled to make this treatment even better and to meet Paul again! :)

For those of you who read this and still hesitates whether you should do the treatment or not: Just do it. This has been one of the best decisions of my life by far and there are no others that I would go to for this except for Paul and Simon!

Herkilla
    Participant

Hi Winter,

I sent you a private message but it seems that HIS has eliminated the pm system… I’m having it done by the end of this month too.
    Are you staying there or you fly back the same day?

I’d love to see your treatment in the flesh!

Cheers,

winterwinds

Cool :) I’ll be there between the 24th and 25th and then on the 30th.

When are your treatment scheduled?

Rob
    Participant

Winterwinds your treatment looks amazing pal.

winterwinds

Thank you Rob! :)

Herkilla
    Participant

Winter, let me ask you a question.
    I’m having my treatment done on April the 5th. Which skin colour do you think you are? I’m super-pale blue-eyed, hair something like dark blond to light-medium brown.
    As you’re Scandinavian (and I guess some of my ancestors should be, lol) are you also pale?

EDIT: second question, sorry for the third grade, do you have a shiny head?

Rob
    Participant

Nice to meet you today Winterwinds, what I saw briefly of your treatment looked awesome. Another stunning piece of art work by Brandwood , couldn’t fault it. Hope you had a safe journey home and that your session on the 30th is the framing of the Master Piece. :)

Herkilla
    Participant

Do you have any new pics Winter?

winterwinds

Rob! Really nice seeing you too buddy, and thanks for the kind words. I think it really says a lot about Paul and Simon that both of us found our ways to Brandwood Clinic on the same day :)

Aside from getting up at 4 am and getting back home with the plane 22 hours later, I’m really excited to finalize the treatment on the 30th! B)

winterwinds

Herkilla,

Yes, I would say I’m rather pale. You shouldn’t worry about that now though, Paul and Simon will now exactly what pigments that’ll suit you when you meet them :) Also, I think all shaven heads get a little shiny after a while, I don’t think I am more shiny than others. I highly recommend you using Peter Roth Anti Shine whenever your head gets shiny, best product there is.

Btw, my treatment went very well this week but I don’t have any pictures of it yet. After my next treatment on Wednesday, I’ll ask Paul for all the photos and post a new thread :)

Rob
    Participant

Hey Winter, I know I previously said what a great treatment (from looking at your photos) but I’ve just taken the time to read your thread PROPERLY. What a great detailed write up, better than I’ve written, I need to up my game 😆 :silly: 😆

Looking at your pre-treatment photos, that person is unrecognisable as the man I met at the clinic last week, although you can’t see your face in those photos you can tell that Paul has taken at least a decade off you!

I also noted that your thread on the HIS forum is now locked so nobody is able to comment. Were you aware of that? Maybe they’ve heard of your ‘defection’ to Brandwood? If HIS are honest with themselves then nobody is anti-HIS, I wasn’t aware of how things had changed since my treatment in 2013 so had Paul and Simon still been there we would have returned because we trust the practitioners who have previously offered us a high level of (personal) service.

Again buddy, you look fantastic, I can’t wait to see your finished photos.

brandwood
    Keymaster

The point Rob makes about ‘trust in practitioners’ is important. Some Clinics seem to think that their brand is enough, it is not.

It is the people involved that make any business. All our staff are dedicated to ‘changing lives’ and they understand the journeys that many of you have taken to get where you are today. This is a very important factor for us.

I’m not fishing for compliments here at all, we think the industry needs to do better and to communicate with clients – you are the lifeblood of the business after all.

Herkilla
    Participant

Winteeeeeeeeeeeeeer… where are you buddy? Hahahaha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW