Update 2016-11-23T01:49:24+00:00

Home Forums Welcome Mat Update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    #2993 |

Hello all, well its been 6 months since my final treatment, im so sorry for not updating the guys at Brandwood with my progress. this is primarily because i now feel like i have my life back, gone are the days of hiding under a hat, having to ensure people dont stand behind me a see the big bald head i used to have. Since my treatment with the magician they call Paul i have never been so happy, the best day of my life was that day i walked out of the Brandwood clinic (second only to the birth of my girls, dont tell the wife). The treatment is holding up well, looks natural and is undetectable. I work in a factory with people that dont hold back when it comes to taking the Pi$$, so the first day i went to work without a hat was the scariest day of my life, but sure enough not a word!, well thats a lie all the guys kept saying was shaved your head? looks good. that my friends was the best feeling in the world. fast forward three months and im out with my mum and sisters for a birthday meal, ive had a few and decide to tell them my secret. For the next hour or so i had them all pawing over my head in disbelief (what the other guests must have thought god only knows). If anyone is reading this and is sitting on the fence, GET OFF and visit these guys, you will not regret it one bit.
    Cheers for now guys.

KBurton
    Participant

Does it feel like the shaved hairs? No one can tell just be touching, can they?

brandwood
    Keymaster

To a degree it depends how much hair you have left. With our 3D procedure you can keep your own hair at a certain length which helps with the ‘touch test’.

KBurton
    Participant

And it is not necessarily difficult to keep the hairs around the implanted area to that same length, right?

Honestly, I have never had to think about this type of maintenance before. And I used to just let my hair grow and cut it without thinking about it.

But now I am plagued by little things like, will all the fibers feel the same.

Thanks for all of your help so far. There is just so much to consider.

brandwood
    Keymaster

Implanted hairs are a different technique to the one we perform. Many of our clients have transplants and SMP together, using the latter for density.

If you’re having FUE/FUT it is your own hair that’s being used so technically it should have the same texture throughout.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW