Having studied the business he quickly became acknowledged as the industry’s leading practitioner. Paul combined his artistic knowledge and sense of realism to change the processes and techniques of SMP. In doing so he transformed the treatment, which was considered to be outdated in creativity and inauthentic in appearance. In 2011, Paul began training Simon Lane and together a partnership was formed that to this day continues to lead the world in SMP techniques.
Together Paul and Simon have forged a partnership that continues to receive world-wide recognition within SMP and although their achievements are literally too many to mention here are just a few of their highlights to date:
- Performed the world’s first live-stream treatment to demonstrate and improve best practice.
- Created new hairlines – Jagged Hairline and the new exclusive to Brandwood Clinic Feathered Hairline.
- Created new techniques for scar camouflage.
- Developed a new correctional technique to help clients who have received bad SMP treatments – treatment exclusive to Brandwood Clinic.
- Successfully treated clients from around the world including actors, models, boxers, musicians, cricketers, footballers and many from fields as diverse as MMA, speedway, rugby, bodybuilding and baseball.
- World’s first full-time SMP practitioner.
- 2017 World SMPTG Artist of The Year
- 2017 World SMPTG Treatment of the Year, UK
- 2018 Scalp Guru Awards Outstanding Contribution to the Industry
- 2018 Micropigmentation UK Scalp Award
Brandwood Clinic – Changing Lives Every Day