Simon Lane’s Story
Simon’s story is one of overcoming childhood tragedy and personal adversity, experiencing the redemptive power of scalp micro-pigmentation (SMP) before going on to help others in his situation. As a two year old Simon suffered horrific third degree burns to his head following an accident in the kitchen of his home. It is hard to put into words the personal sacrifice and journey through life that followed for Simon, until he became a client of Paul Clark and underwent SMP treatment.
We believe the only way for you to understand this story is for Simon to tell you personally.
More about Simon
Simon is now a world-leading practitioner in SMP and has been jointly responsible for producing many of the major advancements in design and techniques used in SMP today
Together Paul and Simon have forged a partnership that continues to receive world-wide recognition within SMP and although their achievements are literally too many to mention here are just a few of their highlights to date:
- Performed the world’s first live-stream treatment to demonstrate and improve best practice.
- Created new hairlines – Jagged Hairline and the new exclusive to Brandwood Clinic Feathered Hairline.
- Created new techniques for scar camouflage.
- Developed a new correctional technique to help clients who have received bad SMP treatments – treatment exclusive to Brandwood Clinic.
- Successfully treated clients from around the world including actors, models, boxers, musicians, cricketers, footballers and many from fields as diverse as MMA, speedway, rugby, bodybuilding and baseball.
- 2018 Scalp Guru Awards – Best Technician, UK
Brandwood Clinic – Changing Lives Every Day
Stay up to date with our latest offers and news